1. Your tights actually stay up because you can pull them up over your little tummy.
2. Low-cut clothes, however, aren’t really your friend…
3. …especially when your undies slip down under your waistband and you feel half-naked all day.
4. You don’t need to worry about a weird-looking belly button, though, because it’s probably hidden.
5. And you have definitely experienced that weird gap you get at the top of a skirt that goes above your belly button.
6. As well as that annoying red line that jeans leave on your stomach after sitting all day.
7. It’s actually nice to rest your hand on your stomach when lounging on the sofa — you can even rest stuff on there, like plates (yes, I have tried this).
8. Tummy sweat though, ugh!
9. When you do a sit-up your tummy folds inwards in this funny way.
10. You know that weird feeling when you really slouch and your boobs touch your belly.
11. You have to hoist your jeans up over your belly every time you sit. Every. Time.
12. And high-waisted jeans are either amazing or make you look like you’re wearing diapers.
13. When you lie on your back, though, your tummy looks oddly flat…
14. …but then you turn on your side and suddenly it’s ALL there.
15. But if you lie on your stomach it actually feels nice and soft.
16. And don’t forget: It is a nice bit of padding when you bump into things.
17. But every time you wear a smock dress someone asks, “When’s it due?” 😒
18. And thin belts are likely to be swallowed up by your stomach.
19. Whereas the button on jeans will definitely be ~eaten~ by your belly.
20. You’ve had endless fun playing with the rolls on your belly.
21. Your partner has grabbed your belly at least once for fun (and if not yet, they will, just wait!).
22. You’ve found things between your belly rolls — crumbs, fluff, etc.
23. Not to mention your belly sometimes sticks out past your boobs after you eat too much.
24. And when you bend over to tie your shoelaces, it does a little *flupp* when it goes in.
25. Every bikini that ever fit you was one of the “‘50s pinup-style” ones.
26. You’ve actually felt your belly “jiggle” while running down stairs…
27. …or running anywhere, for that matter.
28. You’ve discovered your tummy works as a perfect cushion for pets and small children.
29. Bloating is less of an issue for you because there’s a chance your clothes aren’t a tight fit anyway.
30. If you weren’t gifted with a bum to match your tum, you will forever suffer from the much-feared jeans gap.
31. You relate to classical sculptures (like Aphrodite!) on a spiritual level. If a goddess can have a small tum, so can you!
32. And finally, knowing you love your adorably chubby stomach no matter what!