5 Amusement Park Incidents That’ll Make You Insane:
1. A fire broke out in the Haunted Castle at Florida’s Six Flags in 1984, but guests thought the flames were part of the attraction and got trapped inside.
2. A derailment on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Disneyland California once caused a man to die, and passengers had to sit next to the body for 20 minutes before help came.
3. A cable split a fiberglass coaster car in half at Knott’s Berry Farm in California in 2009, slashing an 11-year-old rider’s leg.
4. In 1991, two people were electrocuted at Kings Island in Ohio, and an hour later, a woman fell to her death on a flight simulator ride.
5. A man died at Disneyland in California while trying to sneak into the park after hours via the monorail track in 1966.
Thomas Cleveland scaled a wall onto the track as a way to gain access into the park. When spotted by security, he bolted, and his body was dragged about 40 feet down the track before he died.