Many of us, at least once in our lives, have been stupefied after seeing a Phenomenal Sculptures. You peer into the details and don’t understand how it’s possible to create something so beautiful and meaningful. Artists help us to structure the urban chaos and harmonize the thoughts inside of us. Sculptures make us stop, think, and forget the rush.
We at Bright Side would like to show you 25 sculptures that can affect your thoughts by immersing you into the artist’s world.
1. 6 ft tall sculpture called Rain in Kiev, by Nazar Bilyk
2. The largest of the monuments of Genghis Khan in Mongolia and the largest equestrian statue in the world
3. This realistic sculpture by Luo Li Rong impresses you with its details.
4. The Knife Angel sculpture is made from 100,000 knives collected during police amnesties and it stands outside of the Liverpool Anglican Cathedral.
6. Escape into Reality is a painting/sculpture from Czech artist, Michael Trpák made of cement, wood, and acrylic paint.
7. My Grain by Christopher David White is made of ceramic, not wood.
8. Angel of the North in England designed by Antony Gormley is 20 meters (66 ft) tall and the wings are 54 meters (177 ft) wide.
9. This sculpture attracts tourists on Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam.
10. A presidential park that lies dormant near Williamsburg, VA collects 20-foot-tall busts of every past U.S. President.
11. This sculpture in the city of Valencia, by PichiAvo, is 26 m (83 ft) high.
12. This statue of a man bound by chains is made of clay.
13. Powerful and realistic sculptures can arouse philosophical thoughts.
14. Malgorzata Chodakowska makes unique water sculptures that can mesmerize you for a very long time.
15. Bliss Dance is the first sculpture in The Bliss Project series by Marco Cochrane.