People are neverending Earth consumers. We’re used to junk or throwing items away and buying new ones as soon as they lose their neat looks or need a repair. However, there’s a solution that helps us give back to the place we’ve taken things from.
Bright side wants to suggest 10+ ways to lower your consumption by turning junk into useful stuff.
1.Found a pair of old rackets? Make a couple of stylish mirrors out of them! No to Junk
This hack is all about cutting the right shape out of a mirror. Once you do so or find one, fit it inside the racket and put it on the wall. Not to Junk.
Sometimes we don’t see how our junk can become pretty decorations for our home. Thankfully, there are individuals to shed some light on how easily we can repurpose things that usually end up in the dumpster.
Don’t run to the clothing stores the second your favorite footwear gets ruined soles. You can still save it! No to junk.
- Find a car tire you won’t be using anymore.
- Get a box cutter and remove a piece of the tire.
- Measure the size of your shoe and mark the corresponding outline on the piece of the tire you’ve just found.
- Now, use strong glue to attach the tire to the sole of the shoe.
- Cut off the protruding parts.
- It’s ready to wear!