1. For a protein-packed breakfast you can eat on-the-go, try these peanut butter + banana muffins.
2. Stock your grocery cart with seasonal fruits and veggies.
3. For a perfect sweet-salty-spicy snack, sprinkle those fruits and veggies with a bit of chile-lime seasoning.
4. Make weeknight dinners way easier by always having prepped protein on hand.
5. The same goes for good-for-you grains: bulk prep a batch of them early in the week, then mix and match as needed.
6. And bookmark this handy chart to make sure they cook perfectly every time:
7. Craving a sweet treat? Try this simple 3-ingredient banana-chocolate ice cream.