Spectacular Products That Effective On Earliest Attempt We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, CloudNewsFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication.
1. Three-pack of activated charcoal toothpaste because you deserve a smile as bright as the sun.
Promising review: I had whiter teeth after my first use. It took a few days to get used to the odd flavor, but it doesn’t bother me so much now. My teeth and breath feel very fresh for a few hours after brushing, so I have no complaints at all. My teeth are looking whiter every day.” —Nagini
Get it from Amazon for $11.79+ (also available without fluoride). Add to wishlist
2. Scalp-reviving dry shampoo formulated with charcoal, biotin, and witch hazel to remove oil buildup, refresh roots, and restore hair health.
Briogeo is a Black woman-owned beauty brand offering a high-performance hair care collection that is naturally based and performance-driven to provide visible results for all hair types.
Promising review: “I would buy this again I only tried it for the first time today and it’s that good. I’ve used other brand-name dry shampoos but so far this is the best. It instantly works to minimize the lanky oily shine on both hair and scalp. My hair lasted all day and it also gave my hair a lift at the roots.” —meanie
Get it from Briogeo for $24.Add to wishlist
3. Pack of Magic Eraser sheets that’ll easily scrub oil off a stove or soap scum off a shower wall in between deep cleans.
Promising review: “This was my first time buying these, and they are unbelievable. I am moving and have to clean baseboards, cabinets, and such. I can’t tell you how much easier these guys have made cleanup. Make sure you buy a lot because you’re going to find a lot to wipe down.” —KelliRih
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $14.49.Add to wishlist
4. An ice roller to help freeze muscle pains right in their tracks! Just pop it in the freezer then roll it over your eyelids, neck, and back for some body ache (or heat) relief.
Promising review: “The time I used it, I felt my sinuses drain and my face felt fresh and invigorated. This is the first thing I reach for almost every morning. I gently glide it over my face and neck and then put it back in the freezer for the next day.” —Sandra K Lipsky
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in eight colors).Add to wishlist
5. Sun Bun Cool Down Aloe Vera Gel — this hypoallergenic and vitamin-rich formula can help relieve your skin and burn pains while also preventing peeling. And if you’re worried about losing your tan, this gel will also work to preserve and maintain that sun-kissed glow.
Promising review: “Since having to be home with this lockdown, I’ve been spending a lot of time outside in the sun, working in my garden and landscaping. I burn very easily and did so yesterday. I applied this to the sunburn, and it immediately went to work and helped soothe the sunburn. And my skin did NOT feel sticky or dried out as lots of other sun products have done.” —Lisa Marie
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.Add to wishlist
6. Deep tissue massage gun whose 20 levels of intensity will melt any knots you’ve acquired in your neck, shoulders, and back from your bike rides, long walks, and swimming sessions. It even comes with six massage heads that’ll target different muscles and promote recovery and flexibility.
Promising review: “This massage gun was just what the doctor ordered. My wife and I went ax-throwing with some of our friends and the next day my wife was complaining about having a sore back. We saw this massager on Amazon and decided to order it. It arrived two days later and we charged it for about 30 min before trying it out. She was very happy with the relief that she received from the massage. So we feel like it paid for itself on the first day! And we are expecting to get much more use out of it since our kids are active in sports as well. I definitely recommend it!” —Adam Miller
Get it from Amazon for $115.99.Add to wishlist
7. Heated Shiatsu massager with three speeds and eight deep-kneading massage nodes so aching and sore muscles will be a thing of your past.
Promising review: “Just got this in today. I suffer from a bunch of migraines caused by a stressful job. My first impression: this dude is way sturdier and bigger than I figured it would’ve been. I used it to help ease up some of the knots and tension I carry in my shoulders and neck. As someone who loves deep tissue massages, I’m very impressed. I think for about forty bucks it’s well worth the shot. I think this thing will save me money and help my tension headaches. Treat yo self.” —Emily Johns
Get it from Amazon for $42.49 (available in two colors).Add to wishlist